2020 FALL BRIDGE AT THE BRIARS - SAVE THE DATE - BOOK NOW
Friday, October 30 - Sunday, November 1, 2020
...with John Rayner & Jill Thompson and Lee Daugharty
JACKSON'S POINT, LAKE SIMCOE
Wonderful food, lots of bridge tips, great bridge & fabulous ambiance.
1 hour drive north of Toronto
4 Star luxury property, famous for all their spa, accommodation & cuisine.
Wine & snacks after Friday & Saturday eve games.
JOHN RAYNER has represented Canada several times in International competition. He is a former bridge club owner (Mississauga-Oakville Bridge Centre) and is a superb teacher. He is entertaining and you will learn so much from him while also enjoying the learning. He has a great sense of humour also.
LEE DAUGHARTY is the director of the games at Briars. We all know and love Lee and many of us play at his bridge club at Temple Sinai at 210 Wilson Ave on Tuesdays and Wednesday. He is a special man an you will so enjoy his games.
- 2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION AT BRIARS
- 2 FULL BREAKFASTS (SAT & SUN A.M.)
- 3 LUNCHES (FRI, SAT & SUN)
- 2 DINNERS (FRI & SAT EVE)
- ALL TAXES & GRATUITIES
- NOVICE / INTERMEDIATE LESSONS BEFORE EACH GAME
- 5 SESSIONS OF BRIDGE (Bridge optional...play as little or as much as you wish)
- BRIDGE SEMINAR SAT. A.M.
- USE OF ALL INDOOR FACILITIES: INDOOR POOL, WHIRLPOOL, SAUNAS, EXERCISE & GAMES ROOMS
- PRIZES, MASTER POINTS & GOOD TIMES
NOTE: TRANSPORTATION TO BRIARS NOT INCLUDED.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH TRANSPORTATION, CALL JILL FAR IN ADVANCE:
416-487-8321 AND WE WILL TRY TO ARRANGE A RIDE.
Special Prices for Fall 2020
- $610.00 per person (dbl. occ.)
- $740.00 per person (sgl. occ.)
NOTE: Cost if booked and paid by June 15: $610 per person (dbl. occ.) /$740 per person (sgl. occ.).
After that date, add $30.00 per person.
$100.00 deposit cheque dated now & balance by postdated cheque (also to be mailed at same time). Date this JUN 15, 2020.
This event does sell out. Mail your cheques now to hold a space.
Call Jill for further info: 416-722-5710 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John: 905-599-4592