June 22 - July 6, 2018
Bridge Cruise on Regent Seven Seas Navigator
New York to Reykjavik, Iceland
With Barbara Segram, Patti Lee & Alex Kornel as hosts of this special cruise
The three of us will be escorting the group aboard ship but not at airports or in the air as people will be coming from all over. We will not be working for the cruise line, just for our group. Regent Seven Seas Navigator is an intimate cruising vessel with only 490 passengers. She offers an unsurpassed level of luxury and service not found on larger ships! Regent is the multi-year winner of the Canadian Travel Agent's Favourite Small Ship Cruise Line award, amongst others!
UPDATE: VERY LIMITED SPACE ON THE FIRST SAILING
- PLUS POST CRUISE LAND PACKAGE IN ICELAND (OPTIONAL)
- PRICES (INCLUDES AIR, TAXES, BRIDGE, GRATUITIES, TOURS AND ALL DRINKS ABOARD SHIP) & ITINERARY - INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE.
CONFIRMED! Another leg of our New York to Iceland 2018 journey.
You may do one cruise or the other or both.
Barbara, Patti and Alex will be aboard to escort the trip, teach and run games during the cruise.
NOTE: THIS BRIDGE PROGRAM WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO THOSE BOOKED WITH VISION TRAVEL
To book, contact:
PAOLA SHAW AT VISION TRAVEL
328 Guelph Street, Georgetown, ON, L7G 4B5
905-873-8070 or toll free at 1-800-263-5575 # 1228
Paola is an excellent agent with years of experience.
Her attention to detail is legendary and she can help you with ANY trip you wish to go on.
To book Barbara’s Iceland Cruise June 2018
Contact PAOLA SHAW AT VISION TRAVEL
Email is best so you are not playing telephone tag.
Her telephone numbers are:
- Toll-free: 1-800-263-5575 #1228
2018 SPRING / FALL BRIDGE AT THE BRIARS
· Fri - Sun 27-29 April, 2018
· Fri - Sun 26-28 October, 2018
...with Barbara Seagram & Alex Kornel
SAVE THESE DATES - BOOK NOW AS WE ARE ALWAYS FULL
JACKSON'S POINT, LAKE SIMCOE
Wonderful food, lots of bridge tips, great bridge & fabulous ambiance.
1 hour drive north of Toronto
4 Star luxury property, famous for all their spa, accommodation & cuisine
Wine & snacks after Friday & Saturday eve games.
Special Prices for 2018 *EARLY BIRD BOOKING*
- $549.00* per person (dbl occ.)
- $679.00* per person (sgl occ.)
Call Barbara Seagram for further information: 416-487-8321
February 11-18, 2018
BARBADOS BRIDGE TOURNAMENT
SEVEN NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING ALL YOUR MEALS & DRINKS
- USD $1,050.00 PER PERSON (DBL. OCC)
- $1365.00 SINGLE OCCUPANCY
- EXTRA NIGHTS: $150.00 per person DBL OCC. or $195.00 per person SGL OCC.
THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL RATE
The rate is so excellent that you cannot afford not to do this trip.
HOTEL: BARBADOS BEACH CLUB, MAXWELL COAST ROAD, CHRIST CHURCH
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner & local drinks
- House wine with dinner
- Manager's Cocktail Party
- ALL taxes & gratuities
- Banquet & Awards Presentation
- Closing Dinner and prize giving on Saturday evening after the final game
- Transfers TO & From Airport
BOOK YOUR OWN AIRFARE (NOT INCLUDED)
BRIDGE EVENTS ARE NOT INCLUDED
This is a smaller and gentler tournament.
Very friendly and fabulous.
Highly recommended by Barbara Seagram & Alex Kornel. Barbados is Barbara’s homeland for MANY generations (almost 4 millennium!)
Barbara & Alex will be attending the tournament in 2018.
There will be THREE free seminars given by Barbara & Alex while there.
ACBL Master Points will be awarded to ACBL members who contact Barbara to register for attending this tournament.
COME ONE DAY EARLY ON SAT 10th FEB & TOUR THE ISLAND WITH BARBARA. OPTIONAL & EXTRA.
ANY QUESTIONS: EMAIL BARBARA AT
To book, contact: Roglyn Hinds Email: email@example.com Phone: 246-429-0916 or 246-231-0149
Next Year... Plan Ahead!
White Stallion Ranch, Tucson, Arizona
October 13 to 20, 2018 - 8 days
with Barbara & Alex & Fred Theurkauf
Fred is the owner of Finesse West, a wonderful bridge travel company that has been organizing bridge-playing tours all over the world for many years.
From $2895.00 USD per person (Standard Twin)
Single supplement: $800.00
$200.00 per person (refundable until June 10, 2018)
Balance payable by July 13, 2018
By cheque only to:
Finesse West Tours Inc,
101 East Redlands Blvd Suite # 218,
Redlands, CA 92373
- Website: www.finessewest.com
- Contact Fred
...with questions at , phone: 800-548-8062 or 909-798-3333
Your package price includes: all accommodations, all meals, all gratuities, all bridge activities, including lectures and stratified bridge events, airport and baggage transfers from and to Tucson International Airport. Lunch and bridge at local club, Hayride cook-out, Gala Farewell and Awards Dinner also included.
Join Fred Theurkauf and Canadian bridge writer & lecturer Barbara Seagram in the foothills of the rugged Tucson Mountains at delightful White Stallion Ranch. With the hospitality of the old Wild West, this riding & longhorn dude ranch is the perfect location for our Finesse West Tours learning & bridge playing "Just Relax" Week. Alex Kornel (Barbara’s husband) will run the games. Master points will be awarded.
Make no mistake - at White Stallion Ranch you'll have all the comforts of a highly-rated 4-Star resort with beautifully appointed Western-style guestrooms and suites plus sumptuous fine dining. It is literally our ideal setting for a "Just Relax" Week. The fully Air Conditioned Longhorn Conference Center has exceptional lighting as well as loads of space for 20 bridge tables. Additionally the Meeting Room has a fine lecture setup for great viewing & quality sound from every corner of the room. You'll wake to pristine fresh air on the short walk to breakfast and retire to brilliant star-studded skies. As for the few of you who like horseback riding, it's all included.
- Eight days / seven nights at rustic & cozy White Stallion Ranch
- Sumptuous all-inclusive dining (B, L, D) daily
- Six great lectures by Canadian bridge lecturer & co-author of 26 bridge books - Barbara Seagram
- Seven sessions of Stratified ACBL duplicate bridge followed by Q & A Hand Analysis with guest experts
- Optional day trip to the famous Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, San Xavier Mission & tour of Tucson - followed by a luncheon & bridge tournament hosted by local bridge players in Green Valley, AZ
- Hayride or horseback to our Chuck-wagon Cookout with the ranch riders
- Cowpoke's Gala Farewell Cocktails & Awards Dinner including thousands of dollars in Finesse West Tours "Big-Bucks" Certificates
NEED A ROOMMATE? Finesse West can arrange this.