UPDATE: Now Sold Out! We ARE taking names for a waitlist!
Also, we do need one lady to share with someone whos is booked.
If you know of anyone interested or wish to waitlist yourself, please contact Paola Shaw.
VANCOUVER TO TOKYO BRIDGE CRUISE NORTHERN PACIFIC CROSSING
19 NIGHTS ABOARD SHIP & 3 NIGHT STAYOVER POST CRUISE IN TOKYO
September 22 - October 14, 2021
The cruise in April 2020 was to be Barbara & Alex’s last escorted cruise but was cancelled. This cruise is the replacement cruise.
19 NIGHTS ABOARD SHIP & 3 NIGHT STAYOVER POST CRUISE IN TOKYO on the REGENT SEVEN SEAS EXPLORER,
the most luxurious ship ever built WITH BARBARA SEAGRAM & ALEX KORNEL
ALL CABINS ON THIS SHIP ARE VERANDAH SUITES
- $10,299.00 USD (NO Air) (Category G2) per person dbl. occ.
- $13,299.00 USD includes ALL Air & Bus class air from Japan
- $13,549.00 CDN (NO Air) (Category G2) per person dbl. occ.
- $17,449.00 CDN includes ALL Air & Bus class air from Japan
is the author of 30 books, the most well-known being 25 Bridge Conventions You Should Know.
Barbara & Alex will be escorting the group while aboard ship, teaching bridge and running bridge games. This is a private bridge programme.Barbara & Alex are not working for the cruise line, only for the group.You must book with Vision Travel in order to participate in our bridge program.
- Sep 22 Wed Vancouver, British Columbia
- Sep 23 Thu Cruising the Inside Passage
- Sep 24 Fri Ketchikan, Alaska
- Sep 25 Sat Icy Strait (Hoonah) Alaska
- Sep 26 Sun Cruising Hubbard Glacier
- Sep 27 Mon Seward, Alaska
- Sep 28 Tue Kodiak, Alaska
- Sep 29 Wed Cruising Pacific Ocean
- Sep 30 Thu Dutch Harbor
- Oct 1 Fri Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Oct 3 Sun Cross the International Date Line
- Oct 3 Sun Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Oct 4 Mon Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Oct 5 Tue Petropavlovsk, Russia
- Oct 6 Wed Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Oct 7 Thu Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Oct 8 Fri Hakodate, Japan
- Oct 9 Sat Sendai, Japan
- Oct 10 Sun Hitachinaka, Japan
- Oct 11 Mon Tokyo, Japan
- Oct 11-14 Stayover in Tokyo
- FREE LAUNDRY SERVICE FOR ALL GUESTS (New Feature)
- Shipboard credit is $600.00 USD per cabin
- Deposits for the cruise are now reduced.
ALL Fares Include: 3 nts post-cruise in Tokyo (Currently waitlisted) or 2 nts pre in Vancouver, Free Business class Japan back to North America, Free economy air on domestic flights from most major airports to Vancouver, BC, Free transfers if air is booked with Regent, Free unlimited shore excursions, Free unlimited beverages including fine wines & premium spirits, Free pre-paid gratuities, All taxes / World class dining, Free specialty restaurants, Free unlimited wi-fi.
NOTE: Penthouse suites & higher: Free personal butler
Everyone loves Regent and they are doing everything right. Do join us on this amazing adventure from Vancouver to Alaska, Russia and Japan.
To BOOK this Vancouver to Tokyo Bridge Cruise please contact:
Paola Shaw at Vision Travel Georgetown
Phone: 905-873-8070 or toll free at 1-800-263-5575 #1228
CRUISE ABOARD the Regent Seven Seas Voyager ® WITH JIM RICKER & KEVIN WILSON
15-Night Honolulu to Tahiti Cruise - 5 Days at sea!
January 15 - January 20, 2021
NEW! THIS CRUISE IS NOW AN ACBL SECTIONAL BRIDGE TOURNAMENT AT SEA!
Jim Ricker & Kevin Wilson (Master Teacher/Bridge Professional)are friends & teaching colleagues of Barbara's.
Jim just won Teacher of the Year for all of North America.
This is an amazing trip.
- Jan 15 Fri Honolulu, Hawaii
- Jan 16 Sat Kahului, Hawaii
- Jan 17 Sun Hilo, Hawaii
- Jan 18 Mon Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Jan 19 Tue Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Jan 20 Wed Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Jan 21 Thu Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- Jan 22 Fri Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia
- Jan 23 Sat Cruising the South Pacific
- Jan 24 Sun Fakarava, French Polynesia
- Jan 25 Mon Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Jan 26 Tue Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Jan 27 Wed Raiatea, French Polynesia
- Jan 28 Thu Moorea, French Polynesia
- Jan 29 Fri Papeete (Tahiti), French Polynesia
- Jan 30 Sat Papeete (Tahiti), French Polynesia
Fares start at $6,899 USD (does NOT include airfare)
- Concierge suites and higher include: FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package and more
- Penthouse suites and higher include: FREE Personal Butler and more
ALL Fares Include: 2-FOR-1 All-Inclusive Fares, FREE Business Class Air* on All Intercontinental Flights, FREE Air* on Domestic Flights BOTH with FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship, FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions, FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits, FREE Open Bars and Lounges Plus In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily, FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities, FREE Specialty Restaurants, FREE Unlimited WiFi. Be aware that Jim and Kevin's group gets a discounted fare, plus your bridge fees are included in Jim and Kevin's group booking.
Includes Jim and Kevin's Bridge Program - Exclusive to our GROUP ONLY!
There will be a full lesson every morning the ship is at sea. There will be a bridge game almost every afternoon (Except for the first and last day of the cruise) from 3:00-6:00 including a short lesson before the SILVER MASTERPOINT Duplicate bridge game, the game will come with Hand Records with commentary on a few of the hands, and a short post-mortem. Our entire bridge group is welcome to participate in all bridge activities and we will guarantee partners. You can skip, or play in, any bridge activity at your convenience. You don't even need to have a partner. After the bridge game everyone can go to dinner together, or separately if desired.
To BOOK this South Pacific Cruise please contact:
Aida Costa at Vision Travel Georgetown
Phone: Direct Line 289-344-4007, or (800)-263-5575 #1209
2020 FALL BRIDGE AT THE BRIARS
Unfortunately, we had to cancel both Briars weekends in 2020. We will keep our players informed as to what will happen in 2021.
The possible dates for 2021 are: April 23-25 and October 29-31.
Stay safe n' be well!
John Rayner, Jill Thompson and Lee Daugharty